Aarrow Farringdon Small – REFURBED
1 in stock
6 MONTH WARRANTY FROM DATE OF INSTALLATION
AVAILABLE TO VIEW FROM BALLYMENA
The Farringdon range epitomises the finest of
British design with innovative technology, outstanding
all-round performance and long burn times.
Boasting impressive clean burning credentials,
the Farringdon range is Ecodesign Ready. Not only does it
exceed the new 2022 European regulations, but also meets
even stricter North American EPA low emission levels.
With the ability to burn at low levels for more
than 10 hours, the Farringdon features exceptional
controllability alongside a large fire viewing glass.
Compact and efficient, these stoves come in small,
medium and large size, providing a stylish and
contemporary option for heating the home.
The Farringdon Catalyst Eco is our most efficient
high output stove to date. Boasting a maximum
output of 11.4kW, this wood-only stove still
complies with the Ecodesign Ready Scheme
- Exceeds Ecodesign standards when burning wood or solid fuel
- Non-smoker paint
- Approved for use in Smoke Control Areas
- Stainless steel ash pan and throat plate
- 5″ spigot as standard
- Direct air compatible
- Preheated airwash system for clean glass
- Externally controlled riddling grate from either side
- Rear heat shield to allow closer positioning to combustibles
- Height adjusting legs as standard
- Choice of standard detachable handle or optional detachable wooden handle
Please fill in the form below