The streamlined and elegant exterior of the Aduro H3 Lux makes this stove special. The glossy glass door gives the stove an elegant look and the side glass panels secure a perfect view of the fire 180° around. Visual access to the living fire has been a crucial parameter all the way – so an efficient air-wash system ensures that soot doesn’t collect on the glass at the front or sides.
With H3 Lux you will have:
- Controlled manually or via smartphone
- Programming options with weekly program and temperature control
- Can start on its own and maintain room temperature
- Possibility for external air supply
- Automatically supply of air due to the Aduro-tronic automatic
- Firing in the greatest possible consideration of the environment
- Patented solution
For Aduro H3 Lux, you can buy a special floor hearth in two parts, of which one part is put in front of the stove and can easily be removed and cleaned on both sides. It is also possible to buy a decorative top plate in soapstone or limestone, which creates a beautiful contrast to the black stove and retains the heat for a long time.